- Staff Welcome Back Breakfast - August
- W.A.T.C.H. Dogs -all year
- PARP – to be announced
- Watch D.O.G.S.Pizza Night
- Fall Box Tops for Education Contest
- Holiday Shopping Fair
- Book Fair –November and May
- School Board Appreciation Dinner
- Winter Box Tops for Education Contest
- Family Movie Night
- Watch D.O.G.S.Donuts for Dads
- Author Visit -May
- Grandparents “Grand” Event - May
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Lunch
- PTA Scholarships given out at graduation
Programs CLV-PTA supports
March 8, 2017Box Tops for Education
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3 to earn cash for our school!
1) Buy your favorite Box Tops products.
2) Cut out the Box Top from each package.
3) Send your Box Tops to school with your child.
4) Your school gets cash for every Box Top collected to help buy the things it needs the most. All those Box Tops really add up!
go online to www.btfe.com/products for a complete list of participating box tops products
eBoxTops: Support CLV-PTA when you Shop Online!
Did you know that when you shop online and make a purchase that you can earn $$ for CLV? You can! Over 250 retailers give eBox Tops to your school when you shop online. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.Before you shop, go to the Box Top Marketplace, sign in and make a purchase through their links to over a hundred retailers, like: Home Depot, Cabelas, Staples, Avon, Expedia, Gap, Hotwire, Kmart, JCP, Oriental Trading, Nike, Old Navy, Macys, Sears, Target, Travelocity, Vista Print, Walmart……and many, many more!Tops in Education
You can help! Here’s how to get started:
1) Register your TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard® and select from the
list found at TopsMarkets.com/Education.
2) Shop at TOPS and purchase participating TOPS brand, TopCare® or
Full CircleTM products with your TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard®.
3) TOPS then contributes a percentage of the purchase to our school.
It only takes a minute of your time to make a huge difference for our school. Register your TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard® and select our school today so they don’t miss out on any funds this year.
PARP - dates to be announced
One of the most important skills our children learn is reading. Reading creates a strong, positive influence and builds a foundation for a lifetime of significant benefits.
PARP stands for Parents As Reading Partners. PARP is a program designed to foster the love of reading in children by asking parents to set aside 15 minutes daily to read with their children.
PARP celebrates the importance of reading in our everyday lives. Spending just 15 minutes a day reading with your child helps "grow a reader" and raises the potential for academic and lifelong success. No one is ever too old to be read to. Take this opportunity to participate in as many of these enjoyable activities designed to get your family reading together and establish good reading habits that will last a lifetime.
Watch D.O.G.S. (http://www.cattlv.wnyric.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=620)
WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) – Is the father involvement initiative of the National Center for Fathering that organizes fathers and father figures in order to provide positive male role models for the students and to enhance school security. It began in a single school in Arkansas in 1998. Today, more than 2276 active programs in 41 states participate in the WATCH D.O.G.S. Program. Cattaraugus-Little Valley is the first school in New York State to become involved in this extraordinary program!
Who are Watch DOGS? These are our “Heroes of the Hallways,” our Watch D.O.G.S. - Dads of Great Students. They are fathers, grandfathers, step-fathers, uncles, and other father figures who volunteer to spend at least one day a year in our school.
For more information on Watch D.O.G.S., please visit their website at www.fathers.com/watchdogs or contact Audrey Maguda at 257-3483 ext. 1167 or email@example.com