The Psychologist duties include but are not limited to:
· Provide services to students Pre-K through 12.
· Serve as a mandated member of the Committee on Special Education and the Committee on Preschool Special Education.
· Conduct mandated Psychological/Educational evaluations per State and Federal Regulations.
· Prepare written reports and assist in the development of Individual Education Programs for students with disabilities including computer input into IEP software.
· The Psychologist will work with general and special education students in classrooms and individually to provide both academic and behavioral Response to Intervention (RTI) and participate as a member of the RTI Team.
· They will work with teachers and staff to develop appropriate Functional Behavioral Assessments and Behavioral Intervention Plans and to implement any district academic and behavioral initiatives.
· The Psychologist will also perform any assigned duties deemed necessary and appropriate.
Please submit the following by Dec. 14, 2015: to:
--Application Sharon Huff, Superintendent
--Transcripts 25 N Franklin St.
--Certificates Cattaraugus, NY 14719
--3 Letters of Reference
Substitute Teachers Needed--Rate of Pay up to $90/day. Please fill out the Administrator/Teacher Application Form to the left of this page and submit to:
Sharon Huff, Superintendent
Cattaraugus-Little Valley Central School
25 N Franklin St.
Cattaraugus, NY 14719