Wednesday October 18th 2017
Pre K – 12th grade
When we stand together no one stands alone! Together Against Bullying –United for Kindness, Acceptance, and Inclusion.
Make it ORANGE and make it end! What are your true colors when it comes to bullying?
Bullying is never okay, cool, or acceptable.
No one EVER deserves to be bullied.
Targets of Bullying – What Can They Do?
If you’re being bullied, there’s a lot you can do:
- Know that you do not deserve what is happening.
- Tell someone: your parents, a teacher or trusted adult. Report it!
- Develop a plan, with the help of an adult, about how you can respond to the situation.
- Decide—with the help of an adult—how other students might help.
Witnesses – What Can They Do?
If you see someone being bullied, speak up!
- When students are willing to say they think something is wrong, they can make a difference.
- Let others know that you don’t accept bullying at your school, and others will be more willing to speak up, too.
- If you see bullying, you can tell a grown-up. It’s okay to tell. Reach out!
- Tell the kid who is being bullied that he or she doesn’t deserve to be treated that way. Nobody does.
- Ask friends to join you in being a kid against bullying.
It’s okay to tell an adult when you see bullying. In fact, it’s a really smart thing to do!