Welcome to the Technology Department Website
This has been the busiest start-of-year since I joined the Technology Department. It has been a "perfect storm" of sorts. Since the first day of school we have averaged 17 work orders per day. We have successfully closed an average of 13 per day. Our priority in responding to tickets is greatest impact on instruction and then oldest to newest. As I type this we currently have 70 open work orders. I am also working with Mr. Peterson to approve overtime hours to allow us to deploy the new laptop carts.
Please know that we are working diligently to address each and every work order and we appreciate your patience.
To help us better manage the work orders, we ask that you please do the following:
To Cancel a Work Order:
- Only enter work orders one time.
- Only include one request per work order.
- Be sure to read communication notes in work order emails.
- If you resolve your issue after creating a work order, please do not enter an additional work order as a request to cancel the original. You now have the ability to cancel your own work orders:
- Click on "Work Orders" in the menu, then click on "View My Work Orders"
- Click the work order number to open the work order.
- Click "Cancel This Request" (see screen shot below)