Use this amazing citation-maker whenever you are writing a bibliography. It covers just about every kind of source there is out there: books, newspapers, journals, databases, online reference sources, blogs, emails, etc. Another cool thing? Your account is saved from year to year.
It is free through BOCES. Please follow these steps to set up your account.
2. Once logged in go to the bottom of the BOCES page and click on the Noodle Tools Icon:
, this will take you to the log in page for Noodle Tools.
3. If you are already registered just enter sign in information. If not registered click on the purple register bar in the first column.
4. Make sure the following items are marked off, account linked to school/library subscription and I am a student or library patron.
5. Then in the school location menu, arrow down to CLV link. Put in school graduation year in the next box by arrowing down.
6. For personal idea put your email address and for password put the one you use to sign onto your computer. Do not do the easy log in retrieval.