Cattaraugus - Little Valley Central School is now hiring:
K/1 Consultant/Resource Room Teacher--
Qualifications: NYS Certification in SWD Birth to Grade 2 or Special Education (Permanent)
See below for a list of items to be sent to Shauna McMahon, Director of Special Education, by July 1, 2020.
6th Grade ELA Teacher--
6th Grade ELA Teacher Responsibilities;
Certification Requirements may include one of the following:
- Develop daily ELA lesson plans that reflect NYS Next Generation Learning Standards and supports all levels of learning
- Cultivate a safe, supportive and collaborative classroom environment through various classroom management techniques and Restorative Practices implementation
- Work collaboratively within grade-level teams, the middle school building and district to facilitate a positive middle school and district culture
- Certified in Childhood Education (Grades 1-6)
- Generalist in Middle Childhood Education (Grades 5-9)
- Content Specific Certification in ELA/Literacy that covers 6th grade
See below for a list of items to be sent to: April Preston, Middle School Principal, by: July 1, 2020
Responsibilities include preconditioning, conditioning, and reconditioning activities and management of athletic injuries. Organize, administer, and coordinate health and safety protocol procedures for student athletes at school athletic practices and events both home and away under the direction and supervision of the Athletic Director, School Nurse and School Physician.
Certified Athletic Trainer and licensed to work as an athletic trainer in NYS through NYSED Office of Professions
Fingerprint clearance through NYSED
August - July hourly basis
See below for list of items to be sent to district.
Questions can be directed to Sharon Huff, Superintendent at (716) 257-5292Substitute Teachers Needed--Rate of Pay up to $105/day. Please fill out the Administrator/Teacher Application Form to the left of this page and submit to:
Sharon Huff, Superintendent
Cattaraugus-Little Valley Central School
25 N Franklin St.
Cattaraugus, NY 14719
Substitute Personnel for Cleaners, Bus Drivers, Teachers, Aides and Nurses-
Please pick up applications at any of the campus offices or click on the Applications Forms links on the the left side of this page and print them off.Items to be sent to district:
- Letter of Interest
- Application (can be found on the district website)
- Copy of Current Certification
Send to: Sharon Huff, SuperintendentCattaraugus-Little Valley Central School25 Franklin Street NorthCattaraugus,NY 14719
- 3 Current Professional References
Any Questions? Please call the Business Office at 257-5293