CLV Elementary Universal Pre-Kindergarten Online Registration
We are so excited to learn that you will be registering your child for our pre-kindergarten program here at Cattaraugus-Little Valley Elementary School.
We offer a full day schedule, 5 days a week that follows our district calendar. We know that relationships are at the heart of successful classrooms! At CLV, we are so fortunate to have the best instructional staff who are nurturing and create safe environments where children can thrive. Through their social-emotional curriculum, they also teach social skills through daily interactions and mentoring.
We are proud of our high-quality curriculum that emphasizes playful learning that is driven by the children’s interests, including hands-on experiences, self-directed learning, and exploring. The focus is on school readiness skills for a thoughtful transition into our Kindergarten program.
If your child is currently receiving special education services through the CPSE, please contact Mrs. Shauna McMahon, Director of Special Education at (716) 257-5943 before completing this form.
- your child must be 4 years old on or before December 1st (A child who is age-eligible to attend kindergarten is not eligible for the UPK program).
- you must reside in the Cattaraugus-Little Valley Central School District (Section 3602-e of Education Law).
- must meet all medical record and immunization requirements for school attendance.
- parents/guardians must make a commitment to regular daily attendance.
- Complete this online registration form
- Mail or drop off to the school copies of the following documents:
- Student Identification: birth certificate, passport, other documents with proof of birth/age
- Proof of Residency: housing documents, utility bills, payroll, government documents
- Proof of Immunizations and Health Appraisal: Records provided by Doctor’s office
- Guardianship Documents [if applicable]: court documents identifying primary/residential custody, foster care paperwork, etc.
- Once your online registration form has been processed, you will receive a phone call and letter from the school regarding next steps.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: Click HERE for Online Enrollment & Registration