CLV Elementary Student Registration
We are so excited to learn that you will be registering your child here at Cattaraugus-Little Valley Elementary School.
If your child is currently receiving special education services through the CSE, please contact Mrs. Shauna McMahon, Director of Special Education at (716) 257-5943 before completing this form.
- For PreK, your child must be 4 years old on or before December 1st (A child who is age-eligible to attend kindergarten is not eligible for the UPK program). For Kindergarten, your child must by 5 years old on or before December 1st.
- you must reside in the Cattaraugus-Little Valley Central School District (Section 3602-e of Education Law).
- must meet all medical record and immunization requirements for school attendance.
- parents/guardians must make a commitment to regular daily attendance.
- Complete this online registration form
- Mail or drop off to the school copies of the following documents:
- Student Identification: birth certificate, passport, other documents with proof of birth/age
- Proof of Residency: housing documents, utility bills, payroll, government documents
- Proof of Immunizations and Health Appraisal: Records provided by Doctor’s office
- Guardianship Documents [if applicable]: court documents identifying primary/residential custody, foster care paperwork, etc.
- Once your online registration form has been processed, you will receive a phone call and letter from the school regarding next steps.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: Click HERE for Online Enrollment & Registration