Cattaraugus – Little Valley Central School
Committee on Special Education (CSE)
Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE)
A collaborative community that maximizes the educational experiences of all learners. Cattaraugus-Little Valley Central School District recognizes that students have various needs. As a district, we work together to design high quality learning experiences and an inclusive environment for our exceptional learners.
On behalf of all exceptional learners, the Department of Special Education provides the following assurances;
- A Free, Appropriate Public Education consistent with the need to adhere to health and safety guidelines set forth by the NYS Department of Health
- Consistent communication with families
- Access to high quality individualized instruction
- Collaboration and family engagement in the Special Education process
- Comprehensive documentation of evaluations, individualized needs, IEPs and 504s
- An in-depth exploration of all available college and career opportunities.