CLV COVID-19 NEWS & UPDATES
Our CLV COVID-19 website provides up-to-date information and guidance about COVID-19 in our district. Check back regularly for updates regarding upcoming events, CLV COVID counts, NYS DOH memos, and resources for testing and vaccination.
REPORT IT! Report all exposures - COVID positive AND 1st contacts at https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6538935/COVID.NEW UPDATES: NYSDOH & NYSED COVID-19 school opening guidance 2022-23.
For more information, contact the District COVID-19 Coordinator, Mrs. Jenny Frank, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elimination of the test-to-stay policy recommendation.
- Changed recommendations to conduct screening testing to focus on high-risk activities during high COVID-19 Community Levels or in response to an outbreak.
- Removal of the recommendation to pod/cohort.
- Removal of the recommendation to quarantine, except in high-risk congregate settings.
- Addition of detailed information on when to wear a mask, how to manage cases and exposures, and how to respond to outbreaks
CLV COVID Cases
|Date||ES Cases||MS Cases||HS Cases|
|1/11/2022 - SNOW DAY|
|2/3/2022 - SNOW DAY|
|2/4/2022 - SNOW DAY|