Return to Headlines

Child Care for Essential Workers

Essential healthcare and first responders who are critical to the community response to the COVID-19 pandemic can contact Paula Jones at (716) 257-5293 if child care services are needed. 

If you are looking for child care, the CCRR (Child Care Resource & Referral) in your county is a great place to start. They will ask you about the kind of care you are looking for, the ages of your children, the hours of care you need and other specifics such as any special needs your child might have. Based on that information, they will be able to give you a list of providers that most closely meet your needs. 

Phone: (585) 268-7605 x. 1228 OR (800) 498-2277
Fax: (585) 593-7541